International scientific-practical conference
"Trends in the development of psycho-pedagogical education in the conditions of transitional society"
22-23 November 2019 in Rostov-on-don
Don State Technical University (DSTU)
Russian Academy of Education (RAE)
Russian Psychological Society (RPS),
Moscow State University (MSU)
The European Confederation of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (ECPP)
The East European Institute of Psychoanalysis (EEIP)
The Association of Advance Science, Technology and Education (Vranje, Serbia)
St. Cyril and Methodius University, Macedonia, Skopje
Institute of Management and Knowledge, Skopje, Macedonia
University of «St. Kliment Ohridski ", Bitola, Macedonia
University of Zagreb, Croatia
University of Nis, Serbia
Goce Delchev University , Macedonia
Concordia University, Canada, Monreal
Akhmet Yassawi International Kazakh-Turkish University, Turkestan, Kazakhstan
The Institute of group psychotherapy, psychodrama and sociometry, Uberlingen, Germany
Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany
About the conference
The purpose of the conference: to identify and characterize the main trends in the development of psychological and pedagogical education in the conditions of dynamic entry into the system of world relations of countries at different stages of the transition to new technological structures, economic and socio-political organization.
1. Creation of a platform for interdisciplinary discussion about the current state of education and science in the conditions of socio-economic, socio-political structure transformation and technostructural changes;
2. Discussion of relevant psychological and pedagogical projections, reflecting the influence of the postmodernism ideas on the situation of transition to an education system with a relatively stable structure;
3. The development of modern methodological approaches to the study of new psychological and pedagogical phenomena that arise in a transitive society;
4. The study of the features of the conceptual-semantic apparatus and interval-moment structures reflecting various types of transitivity in the system of psychological and pedagogical education;
5. Discussion of the possibilities of taking into account the influence of transitive trends in the system of psychological and pedagogical education at the present stage.
Call for Paper
All articles sent to the conference and reviewed, will be published in full in English by the French publisher EDP Sciences, posted on the open platform Web of Conferences and indexed in the Web of Science database.
Online Submission: before September 10, 2019
Review Results: before October 1, 2019
Final revision of articles: up to 15 Oct 2019
Payment of registration fees: after a positive decision to review the materials
Conference program: until 1 Nov 2019
Holding a conference from 22 to 23 November 2019
When published in the journal indexed in the Web of Science database was 8900 RUB.
Participation in the conference without publication 2300 RUB.
Registration fee includes access to all meetings of the conference, informational support.
Standard registration fee DOES not INCLUDE meals, accommodation and transportation costs of the conference participants
Rostov-on-Don, Gagarina,sq 1,
Don State Technical University
22-23 November, 2019
DSTU: PERFECT HERITAGE OF HIGH QUALITY NOVATIONS
More than 89-years sustainable development is at the heart of the University’s success, giving students and academics the benefits of belonging both to a large international institution and to the interdisciplinary academic community. DSTU brings together leading academics and students across subjects and year groups and from different cultures and countries, helping to foster the intense interdisciplinary approach that inspires much of the outstanding research achievements of the University and makes us a leader in so many fields of academic and social activities.
Don State Technical University is the flagship multi-discipline university of the Rostov region, the fourth most successful flagship university by the Russian Ministry of Science and Education as per the results of 2016.
DSTU supports young innovators and scientists, develops scientific and research infrastructure, actively participates in foreign study programs and widens cooperation with the world scientific community. It intends not only to maintain the leading position among the regional universities, but to reach a qualitatively new level, becoming the center for talented youth and the driver of the Don region economy growth.